It's fun to have fun but you have to know how.
Spot the difference
The 10 Differences are:
1 - An extra stripe on the sail 2 - A message in a bottle in the water 3 - Different colour of the seaweed 4 - Different colour of Cheeky Monkey's flippers 5 - Extra cloud in the sky 6 - No breathing regulator in Cheeky Monkey's hand 7 - A fish fin is missing 8 - A stone is missing 9 - A banana skin is on the boat 10 - Extra legs on the jellyfish
Click on the image above to download and print your own version at home!
MONKEY MOVER PUPPETS
Have fun making this cardboard puppet that dances and moves into funny positions.
What you need:
- 2 x A4 Sheet of Cardboard or photo paper
- A printer
- 10 x Spilt pins
- Colouring pencils or pens
What to do:
- Download the template
- Print the template onto cardboard or photo paper
- Add some colour to your monkey
- Cut out each moving part
- Push a skewer through each hole before inserting the split pins
- Attach the head, tail, legs and arms to the body using split pins
- Optional - glue magnets to the back of the puppet to position it on a magnetic board or fridge.
Click here to download and print the Monkey Mover Puppet Templates in Black & White and Colour
HULA IN HAWAII ACTIVITY SHEETS
Download the fun pack of 6 Activity Sheets for your Cheeky Monkeys to enjoy at school, home or out and about.