Here is a super cute Easter box to make with your Cheeky Monkeys.
- It's best to print it on card, however paper will work well also.
- Next, add some colour to the bunny and write the creators name on it, as it will soon be the home of valuable treats.
- Follow the lines and cut out the template.
- An adult will have to assist with the internal arm slits. Either use a blade or carefully snip with scissors.
- Crease and fold on the dotted lines.
- Bring the ears together from each side, keeping them pressed close (TIP - try pinching the tip of the ears on top of each other while you slide one of the arm slits over.)
- Nearly there, before you slide the second arm slit over the ears, fill with treats.
- Without losing the treats, slide the final arm over the slits to complete the Bunny Box.
- You can even glue a cotton ball tail on the back.
Tag #cheekymonkeyclub or send us a message with a photo or video of them in action.
Happy Easter from Juanita, Cheeky Monkey, Cheekita and the Banana Bunchees x